Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Boozy Brunch

Tre



I have recently relocated to the East Village and I couldn't be happier!  I love being so close to all the great restaurants in Soho, the Lower East Side, and obviously the East Village.  One of my favorite brunch spots is Tre.  It's a tiny little place hidden on Ludlow just off Houston Street. It's easy to miss which is part of it's appeal.









The deal is 90 minutes all you can drink mimosas, champagne, or belini's, and a brunch food item for $21.95.  The service is always great and the drinks are strong (what more could you need right?).  I never feel rushed and the small space feels more cozy than squished.  What I also love is the whole crowd seems to be in the same boat as me and my group, hung-over and dishing about the previous nights scandals!






173 Ludlow St New York, NY 10002

1 comment:

  1. That could be one of the best boozy brunch nyc venues thanks to the great deal they have on drinks and the quality of the food. I also like the atmosphere and the service is good too.


    ReplyDelete