Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bone Lick Park




One thing that New Yorkers do better than anyone else is brunch (yes it's a verb).  It is like religion here, an activity you must partake in at least once a week.  It is completely acceptable to drink Mimosas and Bloody Mary's all day on a Saturday or Sunday when you live in NYC.  





There are plenty of options when it comes to brunch spots.  They range from outrageously over-priced to surprisingly cheap.  I must say brunch is one place where my motto is the cheaper the better. Bone Lick Park is one of those amazing places that serves up good brunch food and strong mimosa's for a low price.  For just $15 you get one hour of unlimited drinks and a brunch item.  I know most places do 2 hours but I've come to learn that they are very generous with this hour so you get more than your money's worth.









The atmosphere is perfect for a low key afternoon recapping the previous nights events.  It's a BBQ place so it has a little bit of a southern vibe and the decor is a little bit vintage which I think is cute.  In my experience the staff is always great and attentive. 






75 Greenwich Ave New York, NY 10014

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to this place, but I do love me some brunch! The Loeb Boathouse in Central Park - I know it's not cheap, but DO IT if you can! Brunch is sometimes worth a splurge too ;)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete