Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Alice + Olivia Sample Sale








Its that time of year, yet another Sample Sale, and this one is definitely worth writing home about.  I headed over right after work, around 5:30, and I was pleasantly surprised to walk right in, no line.  Once I got inside I was amazed that there was hardly any crowd.  (Be advised that around 6:00 when most people get out of work the line was long and the aisles were tough to navigate.)  I was overwhelmingly pleased with the selection!  This is one of the best Sample Sales I've been to in a while. I highly recommend checking it out!


I snagged this awesome silver number for an upcoming wedding which retailed at $550 for just $200. There are tons of perfect NYE dresses and they are mostly in good condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment