Friday, November 30, 2012

Viktor and Spoils



The Lower East Side (LES) is one of my favorite neighborhoods in NYC.  It has that gritty "New York" feeling to it and there are endless dining and drinking options.  One of my preferred little spots is Viktor and Spoils located in the Hotel on Rivington located on Rivington and Ludlow.  You enter through a long hallway into a small-ish bar/lounge area. I usually frequent this place on weeknights only and it is always a great crowd.





Being that it is a Taqueria and Tequila Bar the Tequila cocktails are amazing.  One of my favorite aspects of this place is that I usually just ask the bartender to "surprise me" and just make me something with Tequila, and I am yet to be disappointed!  They always use seasonal ingredients and concoct something delicious. 









The dim lighting and sectioned off booths create a very intimate atmosphere.  It's not a bad place to grab a drink after a date or with a group of friends.  Across from the bar it this amazing wall of Jarritos soda bottles back lit with neon colors (great photo op-just sayin). It's not a bad place to grab a drink after a date or with a group of friends.





 105 Rivington St New York, NY 10002

1 comment: