Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Monster Cycle


I have recently developed a passion (read: complete obsession) for Equinox. It is really the only acceptable place to have a gym membership to in NYC. In my opinion the classes are really what make the experience.




Recently one of my favorites has been The Monster Cycle with Michael Macneal.  There are many reasons why I am loving this class.  First of all Michael is gorgeous, (gay of course, just my luck) the classes are always full so I am inspired to push myself as hard as possible, and the music.  I love love love the music.  His whole thing is about the beat of the song and pedaling in sync with the songs he picks.  He also posts all the playlists online! http://www.themonstercycle.com/Playlist.html


If you happen to be an all access member, which obviously you should be, you can catch the Monster Cycle at multiple locations in the city.


Enjoy and remember, it's not fitness it's life!


http://www.themonstercycle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment