Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bauble Bar




Ok, if you live in New York City and haven't yet visited the Bauble Bar Showroom then shame on you!  It is such a wonderful little place I can't get enough.  The concept is so adorable, it's a small showroom full of jewels as well as a little bar with wine and cheese!  I mean seriously, what could be better?



I stopped by this week and they have started this fun little Bingo card where you can fill out spots by doing things like tweeting, checking in, and of course purchasing.  What a fun idea and a great way to generate buzz.


The prices are so reasonable and the pieces are SO cute I think everyone I know will be getting a piece of jewelry from the Bauble Bar this season.




The showroom is open until 8:00 pm Monday-Friday so it's a great pit stop after work on your way to happy hour.  And considering they serve wine it will get your night started right!

230 Fifth Ave Suite 610 at 28th Street






No comments:

Post a Comment