Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Gift of Glasses


A few weeks ago I finally got around to trying out Warby Parker.  In case you haven't heard of this amazing place, it is a Eye Wear Supplier that offers an amazing service where you can have 5 pairs of glasses sent to you for free!

This is a perfect service for the busy New Yorker on the go who doesn't have time to try-on glasses.  I picked out 5 frames that I liked and within a few days they arrived at my office.  I picked my favorite and just a few short weeks later my very own pair arrived!  I ended up with Thatcher but Winston was a close second.  At only $95 a pop I may have to grab another pair.



Given that it is the Holiday Season I have been brainstorming some good gift ideas.  What's better than glasses?  I can't count how many times people have complimented me on my glasses (my life is so hard) and said how they have been meaning to get a pair.  Well now they can do it, with a Gift Card!



Warby Parker Headquarters 295 Lafayette St Suite 501

888-492-7297

http://www.warbyparker.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment